Friday, April 20, 2012

Research

This is the research I did to find out the key conventions of a school website. I looked at many different websites and labeled various aspects: such as sidebars, logos and images. The reason I looked at more than one website is to find out the similarities and differences,why they have been used and what effect they have.


This is my analysis of the Hayes Secondary School website. I have annotated the main home page. I believe that this website looks professional due to the colour scheme that is used. By using the same shade of blue across the site it gives the site a sense of uniformity and this in turn makes the school seem more organised and would persuade parents to send their children to this school. The school also has a video roll of the schools success which again will give a good overview of the school as a first impression to parents and other visitors to the website.





ADDD MORE EXAMPLES HERREEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment